Ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679
In order to build the relevant contractual or cooperation relationships, both in requesting compliance and in complying with the relevant norm-based obligations, processing your data is a necessity.
Therefore, we are informing you of the following:
Identity and contact information of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Agrifarnese Soc. Agr. a.r.l, an agricultural firm based in Parma, Italy in Strada Mulattiera Inf. 37, Phone: +39 0521 1682670 – Website: www.birrificiofarnese.it, in the person of its Legal Representative.
Purposes of the data processing
The personal data are processed manually, or through ICT and online tools, through organizational and processing logics being strictly connected with the relevant purposes, in order to warrant the security, the integrity and the privacy of the data themselves, in full compliance with the management, physical and logical provisions as per the relevant provisions, for the following purposes:
- Institutional purposes, both instrumental to, and connected with, firm activities concerning its obligations before civil law, tax law, accounting law and fiscal law;
- Contractual purposes;
- Marketing purposes, especially on social networks;
- Commerce and E-commerce purposes (the personal data provided will be used for the purposes of establishing, managing, executing and / or concluding the online sales contract. To follow up the purchase order management with reference, by way of example, to the payment activity, shipment, taking charge of any returns, customer assistance, execution of the administrative-accounting purposes related to order management);
- Users’ registration following their access to our website.
Data processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, pursuant to law-based obligations and/or contract-related performance, and/or for the protection of the rights by the interested parties. Should these data not be communicated, these activities would not be possible.
The aforementioned personal data shall be processed within our headquarters, in Italy, as per the aforementioned purposes, by the following subjects:
- Public authorities or administrations, as per their competencies and as per the relevant law and norms;
- Other categories of public or private subjects (such as professionals and consultants, in the law, administrative and accounting fields, as well as in the fields of IT, commercial law, shipping, tax law, and the like) to whom the communication of personal data is strictly necessary;
these subjects shall have a limited access to personal data, only to perform the activities needed on behalf of the Data Controller and shall not disseminate them nor sue them for other purposes.
Data storage period
The personal data shall be stored only for the time needed for their processing, except in the case of institutional purposes, whereas these data shall be kept as prescribed by the relevant norms.
Cookies and interaction with other websites.
As the users go through our website, several information are gathered, liable to identify single users. They are anonymous pieces of information that, by their very nature, may allow the recognition of specific users following their processing and association. These data may then be used to enable static web browsing data statistics.
Through the specific links of our website, it is possible to visit several different webpages. These links to different websites are not under the purview of the Data Controller, who, in particular, has no control over the cookies loaded by other websites.
Rights of the subjects
The subjects have the right to know or to have the confirmation that a treatment of their data is underway (as per Article 15 of the aforementioned Regulation) and, in this case, to gain access to them, to rectify them in case any error is present (as per Article 16), or to erase them (as per Article 17), to have a limitation in the treatment of their personal data (as per Article 18), to oppose to the treatment anytime (as per Article 21) as well as to oppose being subject to a decision affecting them and taken based only on automatic data processing, producing juridical effects (as per Article 22) and to withdraw their consent (if it was expressed).
The subjects have the right, should their data have been processed through automatic procedures and have been provided with their consent, or they are needed in order to execute a contract, to receive said data within a structured, common format being readable by devices, having also the right to transmit them to another Data Controller, without hindrance by the Data Controller they have provided them to in the first place. This right shall not be applied whenever the data processing are based on a juridical base being different from consent or contracts (as per Article 20).
Subjects shall also retain the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant governing Authority.
Such requests may be transmitted as follows:
- An e-mail to be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A certified letter to be sent at the Data Controller’s Address